AfroZimRadio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfroZimRadio

Zimbabwe Live Radio station.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sex Moves every woman should try

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DjNyemlo
DjNyemlo

Sex Moves every woman should try Empty
PostSubject: Sex Moves every woman should try   Sex Moves every woman should try Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:09 am

Sure, sexy lingerie is, well, sexy. But another surprisingly sexy sight to guys is you—freshly showered, no makeup, author of Hot Games. Who can resist a woman who’s just soaped, shaved and shampooed herself to perfection? If you live with your guy, take your time and make a ritual out of your shower. Leave the bathroom door cracked so he can catch a glimpse of you slathering lotion on your body. If you’re dating, greet him at the door just out of the shower, with your hair wet and pushed back, and wear something feminine like a clingy spaghetti-strap slip that shows your hard nipples.

I read this from one of the artcles written by a relationship expert Lainie Speiser, author of Hot Games.
Back to top Go down
http://vanazvipo.webs.com
BigBottom
AfroZimer 1
AfroZimer 1
BigBottom

PostSubject: Re: Sex Moves every woman should try   Sex Moves every woman should try Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

woow DjNyemlo i ma inbox you for tips. Good advise yamapa i wanna try that kana mukomana wangu auya kubva kuholiday
Back to top Go down
dj angel
AfroZimer 1
AfroZimer 1

PostSubject: Re: Sex Moves every woman should try   Sex Moves every woman should try Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:54 am

havatorina nguva yacho yekutarira zvese izvozvo kunonzi ndakaneta kana kuti bhora ririkutanga manje manje
Back to top Go down

Sex Moves every woman should try
Page 1 of 1